There are two things that when combined deliver peak performance – 1. Challenge and 2. Skills and capability. At Catalyst PLD we enjoy the challenge of consistently delighting our clients when it comes to our leadership training and delivering learning that is memorable and fun, whilst changing behaviour positively for the long term. We do that and we have the feedback stats to prove it and it’s not just about delivering great content.
As far as skills and capability are concerned, here are three good reasons to consider us in partnering to deliver your learning and development needs:
Executive Coaching – Leadership Training – Management Training – Team Development. Evoking the best in people and organisations across the world.
Jonathan is an experienced coach, facilitator and leadership consultant with a strong commercial track record having worked for two of the world’s most recognised brands over ten years, Coca-Cola and Red Bull. Alongside reputable training and qualifications accredited by the International Coaching Federation, Jonathan has delivered programs for some of the UK’s most recognised companies. Jonathan’s specialisms include executive coaching, coaching training, emotional intelligence, leadership and management training and team development.
Quality training and accreditation
Our training is second to none. Jonathan trained with The Coaches Training Institute and is an Associate Certified Coach under The International Coaching Federation, the leading organisation to set coaching standards worldwide.
We have delivered executive coaching and leadership training to many UK organisations at the highest levels of seniority, both at home and abroad:
- Coaching skills for managers (Tesco PLC)
- Lead facilitator for multi modular leadership training and development program (3 Mobile)
- Lead facilitator for management skills development across EMEA region (Oracle UK, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Dubai)
- Principal consultant for design and delivery of 5 day leadership development program (Kuwait Petroleum Corporation)
- Coaching training for managers (CBRE / Norland)
- Executive coaching, Chief Executive (The Marketing Society)
- Executive coaching, Global Marketing (Astra Zeneca)
- Executive coaching, Head of Compliance (Henderson Global Investors)
- Executive coaching, Senior Director (Lexis Nexis)
- Executive coaching at Partner and Director level (Gleeds Consultancy)
- Executive coaching (BDO Stoy Hayward)
- Principal consultant for design and delivery of UK wide management development program (LSL property)
- Leading transition and re-deployment workshops (ONS and LDA)
- Workshop facilitation, ‘developing a feedback culture’ (The Home Office)
- Senior leaders off site forum facilitation and co-leading (Petro Canada)
- Project kick start events and team building (Shell Hydro)
- Senior OD consultant Leadership coaching and development (Price Waterhouse Coopers).
Some of the organisations we have worked with: